Saturday, September 1, 2007

Crosswords !

september 1st, 2007

Am expecting a lot of right answers this time. You can post them as comments. Have fun !

#1#

I love to hide behind swirling dust in the workshop (6)

#2#

Red enough, perhaps, when scraped (9)

#3#

Shoe that seems not to give you a very sure footing (7)

#4#

Clever words for a new pie with some weight to it (7)

#5#

I'm a dog, Edward, attacked by words ! (8)

#6#

Iberian city in which one is left between two rings (6)


I shall post the answers tomorrow ........

3 comments:

Hari said...

First four:

1. {STUD}I O
2. ROUGHENED
3. SLIPPER
4. {EPI}GRAM.

Still mulling over the last two!

Vivek said...

So far so good. Next time i shall make sure its tougher :P

Vivek said...

Okay here are the answers.

1. (STUD)IO
2. ROUGHENED - JUST AN ANAGRAM
3. SLIPPER
4. (EPI)GRAM
5. I'M(DOG-->PUG)ED - IMPUGNED
6. (O)PORT(O) - OPORTO